Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Song - Psalms 149:1

I am excited to be with you today, Jesus.
You bring a smile to my face and
My heart is filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy.

Entering the throne room,
Draw me near, draw me close to You.
So close that I can feel Your heart beat,
To feel You breathe on me,
And to hear Your voice in my ear.

I want to whisper in Your ear, "I love You." "I love You."
A smile on His face and His heart is filled with
An inexpressible and glorious joy.
In our fellowship together He whispers "I love you."

Capture all of me Jesus, every part of my being.
Saturate me with Your glory and Your pure love.
In His arms He holds me, at His feet I bow down in worship.
Together with the saints we sing this NEW song.

written by Arlene Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment