Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 24, 2012

Liken to the Garden of Eden

A dwelling place for you!
You will find My joy and peace.
I have a place for you in My garden.
A garden liken to the Garden of Eden.
You are reconciled to Me.
You will walk and talk with Me.

Everything is beautiful.
Take off your "rose colored" glasses.
I have given you new eyes and a new heart.
Now see with My eyes.
Because of Jesus, My Son you experience My Garden.
You have the power within you, the Holy Spirit,
to enjoy My garden while here on earth.

I am able to protect you.
I hide you in the shadow of My wings.
You are crowned with loving kindness and tender mercies.
Your mouth is filled with good things.
Your youth will be renewed like the eagles.
You will be comforted and
I will rejoice over you with singing.

In My Garden, I am your banner of love.
I love you with all My heart.
When looking upon you, I am poured out with love.
You are planted in My Garden like an oak of righteousness
For the display of My splendor.
You will be a crown of splendor in the Lord's hand
And a royal diadem in My hand.
You are called Holy, the redeemed of the Lord.

You are reminded that I am your Creator.
You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
I made you in the secret place
And woven together in the depths of the earth.
I saw your unformed body.
I am familiar with all your ways.
I take great delight in you.

In My Garden,
We are able to share our love and fellowship together.
Enjoy Me, delight yourself in Me.
You are My beloved, My friend.
You have a glorious day coming.
I will mold and refine you.
I prepare you, Beloved.
Your Bridegroom comes soon.

written by Arlene Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment