Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 24, 2012

'Be Ready! I Am Coming.'...The Bridegroom Comes for His Bride

I am calling out to the ones who are called by My name.........

Come out of passiveness, lukewarmness, and bondage! Be set free! My promises are for you. My blessings are for you.

Once I knocked on your "door" and you let Me in. So why is it now you have shut the "door" and not let Me in? Why do you not let Me in, that I may set you free? Oh, that I would turn your sorrows to joy and your weeping to gladness and heal your broken heart.

I want to give you joy. I want to rejoice and sing over you. It is pure joy when I see you running to Me like a child. Go ahead run to Me! Go ahead and jump into My arms! Throw your arms around My neck and give Me kisses! It is okay. I take quite a delight in you!

Your joy, peace, and rest will be complete in Me. "All that I AM - I AM!"
I Cor. 1:5-8

written by Arlene Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment