Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 5, 2011

Still Waters Liken To........

Beside still waters.....
Is liken to sitting at His feet.
The anticipation and excitement comes
As He draws me into His wonderfulness.
So near to Him!
He seeks my love and devotion.

Quietness and peace found
Beside these still waters.....
Is liken to being near to Him.
Serenity!
Near Him my needs met and
Hears my cry "Have mercy on me".
He is always there for me.

The joy that is found
At these still waters....
Is liken to my Jesus.
He brings a smile to my lips
And fills my heart with joy.
His presence is a place,
A place I want to stay.

These still waters
An open invitation......
Is liken to always an invitation
To "Come, sit at My feet".
Enjoy Me, be near Me.
Let us fellowship together.

Excitement, anticipation?  Always!
To these still waters I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment