Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Is He Weeping?

My eyes flood with tears and my heart broken as I see my beloved.
He is weeping.
I run to Him wanting to console.
I can not help but also weep.
Oh Jesus, precious Jesus why do You weep?

I weep for My precious ones,
My chosen ones whom I love, you see they have no time for Me.
They say they love Me but they do not come.
They are not devoted to Me but to many other things.
At one time they desired Me.
I was once their new found love.
I weep for My dear precious ones.

Nothing more I can do, I paid all at the cross,
I bought them with a price. Tell them I still love them.
I desire them and they are still Mine.
Remind them of My tender mercies and everlasting love.
Say to them to not let their hearts grow cold instead draw near to Me.

Does Jesus weep over His people today as He wept over the city of Jerusalem?
A personal visit He gave them but rejected.

He invites us to come into His presence. Love Him and adore Him. Worship Him.

PS 95:6-7 NKJV Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our Maker. For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, and the sheep of His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment