Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Agape Love in Patience

Whew!!!  Yesterday I did a lot of waiting.  I am not good at waiting, especially in doctor and dentist offices and also in check-out lines.  Yesterday I was at the hospital for a stress test which took almost four hours.

In my early on waiting period, God showed up and told me "now would be a good time to learn Agape Love in patience".  Oh, boy!

He showed me being  impatient is self-centeredness and I am not in control.  I had never thought about it this way; and patience includes mercy.  Mercy for the check-out person and those who are doing their job to serve me.

Past and Present:  God was/is patient and He showed/shows mercy to me.

Patience is a work in progress.  "My help comes from the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment